First Father’s Day Gifts for New Dads
Baby’s got you all tied up and Father’s Day is just around the corner. You haven’t even began thinking about Father’s Day gifts. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here are amazing first Father’s Day gifts he will love.
This post contains affiliate links, read our full disclosure here.
- BABYBJORN Baby Carrier, Amazon $46.30
While it’s fairly easy for moms to bond with their babies, it can be more of a struggle for dads. A carrier is a great way for dads to connect with their babies. Skin to skin contact strengthens emotional and physical bonding between babies and their parents. Developed by pediatricians, the BABYBJORN carrier is one of the best carriers available. The padded straps are designed to distribute weight evenly for a comfortable carry.
2. Tactical Diaper Bag, Amazon $99.99
This tactical diaper bag is the perfect gift for new dads who are always on the move. The backpack comes with a changing pad and can store clothes, bottles, diapers, wipes, utensils, you name it. The side pockets come with insulation and both shoulder straps have hydration tube access. He’s going to love this diaper bag!
3. Man vs. Child: One Dad’s Guide to the Weirdness of Parenting, Amazon $14.96
Named as one of Amazon’s Best Humor Books of 2017, Man vs. Child is a hilarious must read for new fathers. The book will give dad a good laugh, but it also comes with handy tips and tricks for dad training.
4. Apple AirPods, Amazon $159
Give him the gift of hands-free with a pair of wireless earphones. These AirPods will come in handy when he’s juggling the baby and housework you’ll have him do for getting him these bad boys.
5. Amazon Echo, Amazon $84.99
Another hands-free device he’ll love, Amazon’s Echo is another great gift for dads. Just make sure he lowers the volume for the baby.
6. Kate Posh First Father’s Day with Daddy & Me Picture Frame, Amazon $17.95
What’s dad’s first Father’s Day without a framed picture?
7. I Love You, Daddy, Amazon $4.99
I Love You, Daddy is a great first read for dad and baby. Did you know babies start to develop their reading skills as young as 6 months? Babies in the womb also benefit from being read to. Good reasons to start building their book collection early!
Check out Parenting Map’s 9 Books to Read to Your Unborn Baby
8. Stainless Steel French Press, Amazon $27.98
Reward his sleepless nights (and yours) with a french press. Save thousands every year and brew your coffee at home. A french press is one of the best ways to brew rich and aromatic coffee.
Omaha’s grilling favorites include 2 ribeyes, 2 filet mignons, 4 steak burgers, fries, and dessert. Perfect for dads who love to grill.
10. Beast and Beast in Training – Matching T-Shirt and Bodysuit, Amazon $30.99
What’s cuter than matching outfits? Get your two favorite men these adorable ‘Beast’ shirts.
11. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Polaroid Camera, Amazon $124.29
If you received one for your baby shower, you know how precious these little cameras can be. Get him one so neither of you will miss out on a single moment.
A dad’s first Father Day is a big deal, but the best gift will always be you and baby.
- 14 Ways to Reduce Stress During Pregnancy
- The Breast Choice: Why I Won’t Be Breastfeeding
- How to Save Money with a Diaper Stockpile
- The Minimalist Guide to Buying Baby Clothes
- Must-Have Hospital Bag Essentials
- 10 Baby Shower Gifts That Aren’t for the Baby
- Forget Exercise! Why I’m Hula Hooping to Stay Fit During My Pregnancy
- Baby on a Budget – Do I Really Need That?